Pages

Jul 21, 2013

Usagi no Alice~

Hello sweeties <3

Some of you may know that on instagram I am @usaginoalice meaning Bunny Alice - but why I am telling you this? Well, as I already mentioned last Saturday we held our monthly meet-up at the zoological garden and for that occasion I wore my Bunny Ears from Ergi <3 and turned into Usagi no Alice ;) The meetup was really great and I was able to meet some people again that I haven't seen for a pretty long time *yay* We also had a really cute encounter with a little boy who wanted to take a picture together with us...he was so adorable *O* We also received lots of compliments that day...the best one was "You are the new Vogue! More people should dress that way"...and yes, the person telling this to us wasn't making fun of us :) It was a really great day with great people and I was glad that Schelli could join us <3

Derping around xD I got the rose from Schelli and after that called her Kamijo the whole day...because I am silly like that ^^"


Koo-chan not only took great pictures of the girls but also of the cute inhabitants of the place :)

...did I mention that I also want a better camera now? The colors are so vibrant and just awesome *sighs*

I took of the ears mid-day as it was really getting too hot under there *ehehehe*

JSK/Headbow/Socks: Angelic Pretty - Bunnyhat: Ergi - Blouse: BTSSB - Wig: Lockshop - Roses: Claire's - Shoes: An-tai-na - Accessories: H&M - Bag: Angelic Pretty

Thank you for reading and have a nice evening <3

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Ich mag den Jsk total gerne =)
    .. sommerzeit ist lolita leide zeit xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Der ist toll, ne? *O* Du brauchst den auch noch damit wir noch ein Kleid twinnen können *hehehe*

      Jappjapp, wer schön sein will muss leiden xD

      Delete
  2. Die Ohren sehen ja total süß aus. *___*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :§ Sind auch total bequem...und perfekt für den Winter xDDD

      Delete
  3. Tolles Outfit :) Und auch mit dem Bunnyhat total süß ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke~ Ich liebe meinen Merry Making Party JSK :3

      Delete
  4. Bin gespannt, wann das erste Secret kommt xD

    ReplyDelete