Pages

Jul 10, 2013

I want to stay here forever~

Good Morning sweeties <3

As I already told you in my last post I was at beautiful Tegernsee to meet cute Vanilla <3 On Sunday, after we cleaned up the remains of the birthday party, we went to the lake again to enjoy the beautiful scenery. We went to the Bräustüberl and strolled around a little bit. Later we drove to Bad Tölz and again strolled around in the nice weather. To close the day we bought "Rennsemmeln" from Papas Kesselhaus - I was told that these burgerlike baguettes are pretty famous in and around Bad Tölz. They were absolutely delicious :)

 The day started out with some clouds...so I thought I should wear tights or else I will freeze...man, I was totally wrong xD I only wore them for around 1 hour as the sun came out later and those tights would have been the death of me *haha*


 We also visited the church of Saint Quirin...if I would still remember what I learned about Art at university I would write a whole page on that matter but unfortunately I would have to read many books about that matter to remember the stuff I learned *haha* ^-^""" The interior is beautiful nonetheless ;)

And the view from the outside - surrounding the church is the old monastery. But nowadays no monks roam the grounds anymore - you can find the Bräustüberl, a restaurant and a school in there now ^^

 As it was so warm we went down to the water to cool off...at least our feet that is ;)
 
 Bad Tölz - So far I only knew it through the TV Show "Der Bulle von Tölz" (some kind of crime investigation series)...now I also know what it really looks like xD I think it is a really cute place to spend your holidays~

We also found this cute tree in front of a store :3

 Dress: H&M Garden Collection - Cutsew: Bodyline - Belt: found on ebay - Shoes: Bodyline - (Tights: H&M) - Roses: Claire's, Bijou Brigitte, H&M - Headband: found on ebay [but you can buy similar ones at Claire's] - Bracelets: H&M - Wig: Lockshop

Hope you have a nice and sunny day <3

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Dein Outfit finde ich wirklich süß uand die Bilder von der Kirche und Bad Tölz finde ich auch total schön. Wirklich ein hübsches Fleckchen. ^^

    Ps: Heute kam dein Giveaway bei mir an. Ich freue mich gerade total darüber. Vielen Dank nochmal. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Der Tegernsee ist imo eines der schönsten Fleckchen Deutschlands :3

      Freut mich, dass alles gut bei dir angekommen ist ^^ Hoffe du hast viel Spaß dami :)

      Delete
  2. So viele tolle Bilder. *-*
    Die Kirche sieht von innen wirklich toll aus und auch das Bild von dir mit dem Bäumchen ist schön. :)
    Ich freu mich, dass du eine schöne Zeit hattest!

    Aber absolut super finde ich die Fotos von deinem letzten Post! Du sahst so mega hübsch aus. ;w; ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^////^

      Haha, ich glaub die Bilder kann ich so schnell nicht toppen...und dabai war das Outfit eine eher spontane Entscheidung *hihi*

      Delete