Pages

Jul 22, 2013

7 things and OOTD~

Hello sweeties <3

It is Monday and that means it is time for my 7 good things that happened last week :3

1. Went shopping with Koo-chan after what felt like eternity ^^"
2. Received my Glossybox for July :3
3. Pre-ordered the Limited Edition of Kamijo's single Louis <3
4. Finally sold my Royal Poodle set *ngahahaha*
5. Had an awesome time at Koo-chan's place~
6. Enjoyed the sunny weather in Nuremberg <3
7. Traded my Dot Shantung JSK from Innocent World with Koo-chans Chest Shirring Babydoll JSK *O* I threw it on really quick yesterday :D

As you can see in Koo-chans blogpost there is also a matching headbow but I thought the headbow by Vanillas Traumfabrik also looks nice with the JSK...and I definitely need a poofier petticoat for that dress xD

And here is the OOTD that the title promised...yesterday I really wanted to wear my "My little Pony!-Shirt from H&M - I LOVE it <3

 
Top: H&M - Shorts: H&M - Wig: Lockshop - Shoes: An-tai-na - Socks: Tutuanna - Rose: New Yorker - Necklace: Cumacrafts <3

Hope you hada great start into this week and the weather is as awesome at your place as it is here <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment