Pages

Jul 19, 2013

Flower Power

Hello sweeties <3

Just want to show you my OOTD. As I am going to Nuremberg again today and summer is still gracing us with its presence I decided on a really floral and more fancy outfit today :3

Excuse the quality of teh second picture but I just snapped this short before I left for work xD But you can see my outfit and that is all that matters *haha*

Dress: H&M - Shoes: H&M - Camisole: J.Honeys - Leggings: J.Honeys - Necklace: Kaufland - Hairband Claire's - Belt: found on ebay

It is finally Friday and I can't wait to see my girls again <3 Hope you have an awesome weekend~

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Alice Chan! *anhopps*

    Du siehst so suess aus ^///^ Ich moechte dich knuddeln =) *knuffz*
    Das Kleid ist total schoen und auch der Guertel :))
    Ist ein harmonisches Outfit und was bedeutet das?
    Daumen hoch!!! Yeah \^.^/

    Liebe Gruesse,
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 *knuddel*

      Danke ^///^ Ich dachte bei dem schönen Wetter kann ich mich auch mal schick anziehen...obwohl ich letztendlich doch die meiste Zeit im Zug saß *haha*

      Wünsche dir ein schönes WE <3

      Delete
  2. Ich mag das Kleid an dir total ^^ Siehst sehr niedlich aus (☆^ー^☆)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Love the flowers in your hair :3

    ReplyDelete