Pages

Jul 24, 2013

Glossybox July 2013 - Le Grande Bleu Edition

Hello sweeties <3

On Sunday I received the latest Glossybox and as it is summer this Edition was all about summer, sun and the ocean - as the name might already suggest ;)

The design of the box was really cute - fitting for summer and the theme~ The inside and the wrapping paper also matched the theme reall good ^^


First things I saw were the Gossymag, two coupons - one for Zalando and the other one for oona...never heard f thet brand before ^^"

Everything that was in my box...I have to say I like everything I got BUT after watching videos on Youtube there were things included in other boxes that I liked a bit more ;) But on to the individual products~

Eye Lash Curler by Emite Make Up - Don't have one yet as my lashes are naturally curvy but I will try it out. It is an original product and it would cost 23,00 EUR O.O WOW~

Eucerin - DermatoClean Micelle Solution...well, yet another one of those xD After the Bioderma Sensibio was hyped so much everyone is doing one of those *haha* It includes 125 ml. The original product is 200 ml and costs 13,20 EUR.

Nails Inc Nail Polish in pink - it says coral on the description pamphlet but it is genuinaly pink xD It is a baby size of 4ml, the original product has 10 ml and costs 13,00 EUR.

Gis & Rouge Lip Balm in Cherry Blossom - The highlight of my box <3 It is an original product and it smells amazing. It is a tinted lipbalm and it gives your lips a really nice sheen :3 Price would be 5,90 EUR.

And the last product I forgot to take a picture of was the Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist. It says that it instantely gives you the beachwave look...well, I will try that out but my hair probably won't look different after that xD It is a travel size with 25 ml. The original has 125 mal and costs 16,50 EUR.

Oh, I also received a sample of the Lolita Lempicka perfume Pacific Creation...I am wearing it today and I have to say I love that scent <3

Did you get a Glossybox this month? What did you get?

Have a nice afternoon~

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment