Pages

Jul 30, 2013

Photoshoot...am I a princess now?

Hello sweeties <3

I already mentioned in my last post that we had an awesome photoshoot with Karin Reichert on Saturday and now I want to show you my results :) You already saw my first outfit in my last post...here I played the part of Hime Lolita :3 I really love that outfit~ I think lavender and pink go really well together *hehehe*

Although my skirt is wandering upwards in that picture I really love how it looks...for once in my life I like my legs here *hahaha* And those shoes look really comfy but aren't actually >>"


 
For the second outfit Koo-chan and me decided to "twin" our Sweet Fruit ala Mode print Macaron JSK and give it a country twist. I think we looked really cute :) And I look somewhat tanned in those pictures even though I was white as a sheet...as always *haha*

You can find the gorgeous pictures of the other girls here <3 I especially loved our Ouji and Pirate <3 <3 <3

Hope everyone of you has a nice and relaxed evening...I have to visit the doctor pretty early in the morning tomorrow (before work >>") so I will now meet my bed xD

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Du siehst unglaublich hübsch auf den Bildern aus^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy legs *.* Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^///^ Thank chuuu~ I also like them pretty much~

      Delete
  3. You looked so sweet in both outfits <3 I really like those pink shoes you wore with the first outfit, what a shame they´re not comfortable =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I love those pink shoes but they are only great for taking pictures unfortunately ^^"

      Delete
  4. Oh Gott, die Bilder sind sososo schön. ♥ *-*
    Und du siehst so hübsch aus. Was für ein gelungenes Shooting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke für den lieben Kommentar ^///^ Ist grad BAlsam für meine Seele *haha* Momentan mag ich mich gar net im Spiegel sehen *drops* Aber ich glaub sowas hat jeder mal...

      Delete
    2. Oh ja, das kenn ich auch nur zu gut. xD Aber Kopf hoch, das geht auch vorbei!
      Hast aber wirklich gar keinen Grund dazu!! Dein Lächeln ist so toll, mwah. ♥

      Delete
    3. Awwww ^////^ Ich lauf an wie ne Tomate so rot bin ich gerade x"D

      Hoffe das geht wieder vorbei...man ist ja selber nicht gern schlecht drauf ^^"

      Delete
  5. Hi^^

    Sorry, ich bin ein bisschen spaet mit diesem Kommentar >.<
    Aber ich wollte unbedingt sagen:
    Ich finde die Bilder soooooooo schoen!! Du siehts so toll aus. Total suess ^o^

    Lovely, lovely, lovely :3

    Liebe Gruesse an dich !

    Deine Jade ^.^//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiho <3

      Kein Problem...ich verpeils doch auch oft mit Kommentaren ^^" Freu mich über jeden Kommi egal wann er kommt ;)

      Vielen vielen Dank für das Kompliment <3

      Hoffe dir geht es gut und du zerfließt nicht in dieser Wärme @@

      *knuddel*

      Delete