Pages

May 23, 2013

My reason for blogging...

Hello sweeties <3

Again I want to talk about something more serious. Recently I have been thinking a lot about why I am writing this blog. To be honest, and you all might have noticed already, I don't really have a special talent. I can't really draw that well, although I try on a regular basis. I can't sing to good, although I love to do it as often as I can (and not only in the shower x"D)...and I am possibly the most awkward person that I know of xD When I am around people I often don't know how to do the appropriate thing...and this seemingly boring awkward person is already writing a blog since 2 years and over 100 people are interested in what I have to say. I am really really grateful for that! Thank you so so much for following me <3 
But although it is nice for my ego to have as many readers as I have, I didn't start my blog for that reason. Initially I wanted to write about me being a Lolita and still having so many different hobbies outside of that. And since than my blog got a life of its own *hahaha* I have so many ideas for new posts...makeup, fashion, music, books, anime...so much to talk about with no clear line to it all...it is just me and my sometimes crazy life *hihi* Now this blog has become really precious to me as I can share things I really love with the world~ Therefore I hope you will keep on reading my blog and maybe you will find some inspiration here <3 <3 <3

Have a nice evening my lovelies~

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hallo!

    Ich kann dich echt gut verstehen. Und ich mag deinen Blog wirklich sehr gerne. Ich habe auch imer das Gefuehl, dass ich eigentlich ne total komische Person bin. Und ich habe angefangen zu bloggen, weil ich einfach mal was auf die Beine stellen wollte. Allerdings bin ich mit meinem Blog nicht so erfolgreich. Aber das ok.

    Und ich denke, dass auch du Talente hast! Jeder hat Talente! Ich kenne dich zwar nicht persoenlich, aber durch deinen Blog wuerde ich auf jeden Fall schon mal sagen, dass du ein Talent in Sachen Lolita hast und gut darin bist Outfits zusammenzustellen. Du hast einen Sinn fuer Kombination und Style.
    Von deinem Schreiben her, scheinst du auch eine sehr sehr liebenswerte Person zu sein! Und deshalb folge ich deinem Blog auch!
    Du und dein Blog haben mich in seinen Bann gezogen und Menschen in ihren Bann zu ziehen einfach durch ihre Austrahlung und nette Art ist auch ein Talent, welches man dir gegeben hat. :))

    Viele liebe Gruesse,
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww~ jetzt bin ich ganz gerührt ^////^

      Wie gesagt, ich freue mich echt immer über jeden neuen Leser aber ich schreibe den Blog vorrangig für mich...irgendwie ist er mir über die Zeit ans Herz gewachsen...und irgendwie kann ich meine Leser ja net enttäuschen wenn ich einfach aufhören würde ^^" Ist komisch so zu denken, ne?

      Moah~ ich bin grad so gerührt von deinem Kommentar *schnief* Es freut mich jetzt echt voll, dass du meinen Blog so magst...werde mir in Zukunft noch viel mehr Mühe mit meinem Englisch geben *hahaha*

      Hoffe auf jeden Fall, dass mein Blog dich auch in Zukunft begeistern wird <3

      Wünsche dir einen ganz tollen Abend~ :3

      Delete
  2. I always find it interesting to find out why people blog and what keeps them motivated to keep going. :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) I think everyone has a different reason to write a blog~ Fame or just fun *hahaha*

      Delete