Pages

May 7, 2013

Japan Day 13 - Odaiba and Tokyo City Hall

Good Evening sweeties <3

Tadaaa~ last post of my Japantrip...and it is kinda sad ^^" But well, as I told you in my last post I already have some other posts planned out ^^v So, on our last day in Japan we went to the Joypolis Gamecenter in Odaiba, I finally saw the Fuji TV building (Digimon Fans will understand me ;D) and I got the chance to see Tokyo from above at the city hall in Shinjuku~ We also went to Ikebukuro to get me some Boyslove *hehehe* It was a really great finish for our trip <3 <3 <3

Found the Cheshire Cat in Odaiba *hihi*

 At Joypolis <3 I love Tako no tatsujin *O* But my arms hurt afterwwards *haha*

Fuji TV...Since Digimon I wanted to go there xD
Cocoon Building and Tokyo city hall :) Skyscrapes wherever you look xD

Nyan nyan love <3 <3 <3

OOTD:
Jacket/Shorts/Shirt: H&M - Tights: New Yorker - Boots: New Yorker - Roses: Claire's

This was the last entry about my Japantrip *sad face* I hope you enjoyed it :)

Have a nice evening <3

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. That cat will be the entrance to my future house/ garden. Definitely! xDDD So cool! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would have brought it as Omiyage but there was no space in my suitcase left XD

      Delete
    2. Next time try harder, puweese! xDDD

      Delete
  2. Schade, dass das schon der letzte Tagesbericht war. Freu mich schon auf die anderen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naja, irgendwann hört die schhönste Reise auf...aber es stehen schon neue Posts an :)

      Delete
  3. Das war wirklich eine tolle Reihe.
    Fand es total spannend & schön zu lesen was du so erlebt hast! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^^ Freut mich wenn so Reiseberichte gut ankommen~

      Delete
  4. Was du für einen tollen Urlaub hattest! :)
    An Japan kann man sich wirklich nicht satt sehen, umso schöner finde ich es, das man in deinem Blog einen Einblick genießen durfte, danke <3

    ReplyDelete