Pages

May 8, 2013

April Favourites

Hello sweeties <3

Although it is already one week into May I still want to show you my monthly favourites for April. Some things I already used for more than one month, some things just joint the ranks of my beauty products but can nonetheless be recommended to you ;)
Bioderma Sensibio - Everybody was raving about how awesome this product is so I also decided I'd give it a ago and I am superhappy with it :) It not only cleanses my skin without giving me any breakouts it is also a really great make-up remover. Two swipes and nearly no makeup is left...even if I am doing a more colorful style this gets it all off my face ^^v

Listerine Total Care - as I have problems with my teeth at the moment a friend recommended Listerine to me and I am totally happy with it. It tastes a little bit like bubblegum and keeps my mouth fresh for a really long time...and I am sure it kills all the bacteria that might be living a happy life in my mouth xD

Soap & Glory Scrub your nose in it - minty bubblegum for your face. You can use it as a facescrub or a facemask and it makes your face feel so refreshed afterwards <3 Did a great deal for my face...well, I didn't have great problems with my skin to begin with but everytime I am using this I feel so refreshed afterwards :)

Essence like a day in a candy shop eau de toilette - Smells like candy and I totally love it. I feel like walking through a bakery/candy shop while wearing it ^^b

Physicians Formula Correcting Powder - I am using it as a normal powder over my foundation and I love it. 10 ponts from me :)

MaxFactor Soft Resistant Make Up in Light - At days when I don't want to wear BB Creme I mostly used this foundation. It is not as opaque as korean bb creme but for a natural daily make-up this is my go-to foundation. I use it with and without concealer and either way it totally works for me :)

Revlon Lip Butter in 001 Pink Truffle - I love the lip butters by Revlon. They moisturize your lips without being to sticky and on top of that the colors are just gorgeous. In April I was mostly using Pink Truffle because it is really subtle and fits many many styles ^^b

Lash Queen Feline Blacks by Helena Rubinstein - Just love it <3 The brush is really nice, the mascara itself is not too heavy and they give volume and lenght to my lashes without sticking them together :)

UD Naked Basics Palette - Awesome for travel and great for creating nude daily looks...together with the Naked palette this tiny palette is enough to create many different looks ^^

NYX Blush in Cinnamon - Not the typical color you would go for but the one I used the most during the month of April. It has a 50s vibe to it imo XD

Sugar Lip Treatment by fresh - Consisting of a sugar scrub and a lip balm this treatment did wonders for my lips...and I have to admit it really tastes good xD

What are your favourites for the month of April?

Have a nice day 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Das Bioderma_Zeugs muss ich mir auch noch zulegen ^^ Mal gucken :) Wirklich ein paar hübsche Sachen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jupp~ das ist echt genial *O* Kann man ja auch in der Apotheke bestellen...wurde mir gesagt x"D

      Delete