Pages

May 22, 2013

About getting older and still staying young~

Good Morning sweeties <3

Last weekend I was celebrating my birthday with my dears in Erlangen and I got the most awesome present evaaaaar...well, that should come to no surprise to me as I have the most awesome friends evaaaaaaar <3 Love you guys~

So awesome <3 The Swan Lake JSK was on my wishlist for a really really long time and my awesome friends got it for me *O* I love the tale of Odette and I think the print on this dress is shwing the story perfectly \^O^/~ I also received the Bella Bamba Blush from Benefit, the Anna Sui Forbidden Affair perfume and the first season of Game of Thrones <3
I am really happy about my presents xD Cuddling my dress and stuff *hahaha*

Later we went to th Botanical Garden to take some pictures...but I rather stalked the local cat population...although the kitty was ignoring me T^T

We were lucky with the gorgeous weather <3

JSK: Angelic Pretty - Blouse: Metamorphose - Headbow: Metamorphose - Socks/Shoes: Secret Shop - Necklace: Vanillas Traumfabrik - Roses: Claire's

 With Milky Rose <3 Luv chuuuu~

Gorgeous Emilielynn <3 Soooooo pretty :3

It was a really really great day <3 I love my girls~

Have a nice day everyone :)

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. YAY ich werde in Deinem Geburtstagspost gefeatured. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi^^

    Awww~ du hattest Geburtstag!
    Alles, alles Gute nachtraeglich, meine liebe^^
    Da hast du aber ein tolles GeschenkE bekommen! Finde ich total suess :)
    Es ist echt schoen wenn man so tolle Freunde hat. Die sind doch am Ende immer noch das groesste Geschenk von allen^.^
    Ich frue mich fuer dich :)

    LG, Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiho ^^

      Vielen dank <3
      Habe eben die besten Freunde der Welt *O* Und das ist wahr, ohne Freunde wäre das Leben nicht mal halb so schön ^^ Ihc bin froh, dass ich sie habe~

      Delete
  3. Alles Gute nachträglich!
    Wie süß von deinen Freunden dir diesen lang gehegten Wunsch zu erfüllen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank ^^
      Hab einfach die genialsten Freunde <3

      Delete
  4. Alles Liebe nachträglich!!!
    Das ist sooo süß, dass sie dir das Kleid gekauft haben *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^^

      Freu mich immer noch wie ein Schneekönig *O*

      Delete