Pages

May 26, 2013

Fairy Tale JSK by Innocent World

Hello sweeties <3

I have set  my eyes on yet another JSK ;) This time it is from Innocent World and the motif fits me perfectly as it is a fairy tale one :3 It is called the Fairy Tale JSK and it comes in two versions:

I really like this version with the bow on the waist and the embroidered part in the front. Also the buttons are really adorable as they are made to look like apples <3

 The second version is also really cute :3 The embroidery in the bust area and the bow in the front reminds me of Russian traditional costumes and well, I really love those :) Also the ruffles on the skirt are a nice addition. This time I can't really decide which version I like more ^^"

The print comes in three colors and is super gorgeous *O* So far we have Little red Riding Hood, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty on the print :) For colors my favourites are BeigexRed and GreenxChocolate <3

What do you think about this print? Yay or nay? What color combination would you get yourself?

Have a nice day my lovelies <3

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hallo.

    Danke fuer deinen lieben Kommentar :D Freue mich sehr ^///^

    Der Print ist echt toll. Ich mag Maerchen :)))))
    Die Farbcombi's sind alle gut. Ich finde das gruen jetzt eigentlich ziemlich gut^^

    Oh..das ist schwer.. Sieht alles nicht schlecht aus >.< Ich brauche immer total laaaange um da zu einer Entscheidung zu kommen XD

    Ganz liebe Gruesse,
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitte bitte :)

      Ich und Märchen das ist eine ganz große Liebesgeschichte *O*
      Das grün ist echt schick...aber ich mag momentan das rot lieber weil es an Russische Trachten erinnert ^^

      Ja~ wenns mehrere tolle Farben hat, kann ich mich auch nie entscheiden xD

      Wünsche dir einen schönen Start in die Woche~

      Ganz liebe Grüße <3

      Delete