Pages

Sep 3, 2013

Wig Collection~

Hello sweeties <3

In one of my last post I was asked to write about my wig collection. So, here you go ;) Although you can't really count the wigs I have as a real collection as I mostly buy them at Lockshop and in my opinion 4 wigs doesn't make a real "collection". Anyways, lets start. 

Before I started buying my wigs at Lockshop I bought cheap wigs at ebay as many friends and other bloggers recommended different shops but I soon regretted that because even though it might feel like a steal at first to get a wig for only 10 EUR the quality doesn't really last and you soon have to buy a new wig. Of course there are great shops with cheap wigs that are good quality but so far from my own experience I can't really recommend ebay if you want higher quality wigs. My shop of choice will be Lockshop not only because the quality is great for the price but also because it is located in Europe *yay*


Angelic Honey

The first wig I ever bought at Lockshop was the Angelic Wig in honey. I wasn't sure if the color would suit me but in the end this is one of my favourite wigs :) Love the color and even think about coloring my natural hair like that. The original wig comes with a side swept bang but you can cut it however you like.

Worn:

Soft Curls - pink, honey and black
One of my favourite wigs from Lockshop is the Soft Curls Wig :) I have it in 3 versions and still want to buy  the Pink to Mint and Platinum tp pink fade version. As the Angelic wig it comes with a side swept bang. For thze black and pink wig I also got some clipins. The black ones I got at ebay and the pink ones are from Lockshop :)

Worn:
 
 

As you know I am styling all my wigs into more or less elaborate updoes from time to time and still after doing all this with my wigs they still look like that. Even though they might get tangled from time to time it is really easy to untangle them again ^^b Also the fibres of each wig don't look to shiny and give a natural feel in my opinion...that is another great plus. The wigs can be style with curlers etc. up to 200 °C...I never tried that so I can't say anything about that *haha*

In the beginning I stored my wigs on these wigstands but after noticing that they gather dust rather easily I now store them in plastic bags. To brush my wigs I am either using a special brush for wigs or my Tangle Teezer. Just make sure that you don't use brushes with these tiny bobbles in the front as they are prone to pull out the hair.

Hope this little "review"/"collection" post was helpful to you :)

Have a nice evening <3

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Ich mag keine Fullwigs auf meinem Kopf ;_; Das Tragegefühl stört mich einfach zu sehr, deshalb hab ich ja nur Clipins (die Ponytails und mein Pony) Ich finde es toll, dass du deine Wigs so gut stylen kannst ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ach, ich bin da schmerzfrei xD
      Man kann so viel damit machen...bis meine Haare wieder in Ordnung sind, müssen Wigs herhalten :3

      Delete
  2. Ist schon eine süße Sammlung. :)
    Und ehrlich gesagt finde ich die Preise gar nicht soo teuer für Perücken dieser Länge. ^^"
    Ich würde echt gerne die platinum to pink an dir sehen. *_* <3

    Liebste Grüße

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :)
      Ich finde die Preise auch echt ok für die Perüs...deswegen bestelle ich immer wieder da. Bei ebay gibt es nur Perüs schon ab 10 EUR oder weniger...aber die sind oft net so gut ^^"

      Werd mir die Perü wahrscheinlich recht bald holen...liebe die schon ne ganze Weile an *har har har*

      Delete
  3. Die Perücken sind total schön. Ich habe auch zwei billige & finde auch die sind schnell hinüber. Aber abgesehen davon schwitze ich immer so darunter & finde das furchtbar. Also züchte ich fleißig die Haare & hoffe bald auch so Locken & Co zaubern zu können :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich bin da wirklich sehr leidensfähig xD Aber wer schön sein will muss leiden...sag ich mir immer x"D Ich züchte meine Naturhaare auch gerade aber so schnell geht das gar net *seufz*

      Delete
  4. Really nice review about your wigs and the quality. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Will do more tutorials and "wig stuff" in the future~

      Delete