Pages

Sep 25, 2013

どこまでもいつまでもこの想い忘れはしない~

Hello sweeties <3

Just wanted to post the outfit I wore to a friends birthday party on Friday...at first I wanted to wear Lolit but than I decided against it because I saw my Liz lisa blouse lying sad in my closet and I thought "Hm, haven't worn that in a while!"...I tried to do something gyaruish...but I think I pretty much failed *hahaha* I still like how the outfit came out though...what do you think?

Top: Liz Lisa
Shorts: H&M
OTK: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Antaina
Roses: Claire's, H&M
Bracelet: Efendi (small store in Nuremberg)
Wig: Lockshop

Sorry for the crappy quality of the pictures, I definitely need a better (and bigger xD) camera. I am thinking about getting a Canon one...I really want to make this blog even better for my readers so a better camera is another step :3 Do you have any good camera recommendations?

Have a nice evening!

xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Aww I like the outift very much, it looks so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Bought the shirt directly at the Liz Lisa store in Fukuoka...the girls there were so nice *_*

      Delete
  2. Das sieht so suess an dir aus <3 Ich liebe die Bluse *____*
    Tolles Outfit, huebsches Maedel ;)

    Ich finde manche Gyaru outfits auch toll, aber die Gyaru comm... Die machen einem Angst... lolol
    Da gibt es so viele Regeln und und und... Macht einfach keinen Spass =.=

    Anyway, thats another story.

    I love your picture ;)

    Jade


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke <3 Die Bluse ist wirklich echt bequem und ich liebe sie abgöttisch...nur trage ich sie viel zu selten ^^"

      Naja, die Lolita Comm hat auch ihre Macken, Regeln gibts auch zur genüge und Zickereien auch ohne Ende wenn man das manchmal so liest *gnarf* Trotzdem mag ich Lolita noch mehr als Gyaru weil ich ja das puppenhafte so mag *hach*

      Wünsche dir einen wundervollen Tag *knuddel*

      Delete
  3. Du siehst sehr sehr süß aus!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your outfit.
    We´ll go shopping and will see which camera is the best for you, how about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank chuuuu <3

      I think that is a great plan :3 But the camera that fits me best would be all pink and frilly *hahahaha* ^^"

      Delete
    2. Can´t see any problem here ;)
      We´ll find one for you <3

      Delete
    3. Well, I don't wanna spend tooo much money only for looks xD

      Delete
  5. Die Bluse steht dir wirklich gut. Ich persönlich fände aber eine Leggins z.B. besser, weil die weniger von der Bluse ablenkt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^^
      Hm, Leggings wären sicher auch nicht schlecht dazu...dazu müssen aber meine Oberschenkel noch ein wenig weniger werden ;)

      Delete
    2. Das typische Mädchen-Problem: Irgendwas passt einem immer nicht in den Kram an einem selbt :)

      Delete