Pages

Sep 30, 2013

7 things~

Hello sweeties <3

Woah~ it is Monday again already...how did that happen? Time flys by so fast I can't really catch up with all the things I want to do and blog about *haha* But anyways, as it is Monday it is time again for 7 great things that happened last week :3

1. I finally got my new glasses *fufufufu* And they are so big O.O In my mind they weren't that big but they totally are...still gotta get used to them but I love them so far :3 *sneaking in an ootd here*
Top: J.Honeys - Cardigan: Bodyline - Skirt/Hat: H&M - Boots: New Yorker - Tights: C&A - Glasses: Be-Yu...What do you think about my new glasses? I loved my old glasses so much so I think I need some time to really get used to those glasses *haha*

2. We had a nice little Meet-Up with the Austrian Lolita Duplica. I really wanted to meet her for a pretty long time. She is a really nice person and I can't wait to meet her again at the IW Teaparty in Vienna :3

3. On the weekend we also had our 3rd local Swap Meet and I sold some stuff...so now I can invest that money in my Teaparty Outfit *hehehehe*

4. Bought the most comfy dress from Emilie Lynn...I really wanted to wear it for forever because it was os comfy...yep, I was wearing it while ironing my dress for the meet-up on the next day x"D

 Love it sooooo much *O*

5. Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks *om nom nom* Do I need to say more? ;)

6. After what felt like an eternity I had the chance to properly chat with my dear Milky Rose <3 <3 <3

7.
picture from Kamijo Official
*nuff said*

Hope you had a good start into this week...for me it will be a short one as October 3rd is a national holiday in Germany ^^b

Good Nighty Night :3


14 comments:

  1. German holidays for the win :D I love this skirt and those glasses look very cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad we have so many holidays compared to other countries ^^v

      Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. Hallo liebe Alice-chan ^.^///

    Also ich mag deine neue Brille :) Steht dir echt guuuuut! Du siehst so suess aus. Ich moechte dich echt schnappen und druecken. Dein Outfit gefaellt mir auch wieder. Ich besonders den Rock und die Stiefel :3
    Hm, das Kleid finde ich wirklich cute. Die Farbe und das Muster sind sehr schoen ^.^

    Liebste Gruesse,
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo <3

      Danke <3 Ich werd schon wieder ganz rot *ahahahaha* Den Rock hat mir Milky Rose "eingeredet" xD Die Stiefel hab ich schon letztes Jahr gekauft und jetzt werden sie getragen bis sie von den Füßen fallen *muahahahaha*

      Das Kleid ist auch sooooooo bequem *hach* wollte es wirklich gar net mehr ausziehen ^^"

      *knuddel*

      Delete
    2. Gut das Milky Rose den dir eingeredet! Waere zu schade, wenn du den nicht haettest! Sieht so toll aus :)

      LG, Jade

      Delete
    3. Finde ich auch aber sie ist eh gut darin Leuten Klamotten aufzuschwatzen xD

      Nochmal Danke <3

      *knuddel*

      Delete
  3. Du siehst so niedlich aus <3

    Und das Kleid ist ein Traum! *^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^///^

      Ich kann es kaum erwarten das Kleid auszutragen *fufufu*

      Delete
  4. Die Mütze ist total süß & passt ganz wunderbar zu dir :)
    Bin schon gespannt auf die Fotos mit deinem neuen Kleid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :3 Ich war mir erst total unsicher aber dann hab ich entschieden, dass Katzenöhrchen enfach sein müssen xD

      Werde das Kleid sehr wahrscheinlich auf der IW Teaparty tragen...da gibts dann ganz viele Bilder von :3

      Delete
  5. Ich mag deine neue Brille. :)
    Meine Brillen sehen alle gleich aus, vielleicht sollte ich auch mal was neues ausprobieren. xD

    Und ich mag das ootd gerne, das ist irgendwie so casual süß. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^^

      Naja, meine Brillen sahen jetzt jahrelang immer ähnlich aus, da dachte ich, dass endlich mal ne Veränderung her muss xD

      Delete