Pages

Mar 11, 2013

Train Flower~

Hello sweeties <3

Last weekend I visited my dears in Franconia again after a pretty long time. This time I didn't only come for only a meet-up but stayed 3 days :3 How I missed talking to my girls till late in the night *O* 
 
This was my Outfit for travelling on Friday, just something casual and comfy for the trainride ^^
Dress/Tights: H&M - Turtleneck: Pimkie - Shoes: Deichmann - Headband: F+F

Aaaaaand my face *haha* I tried my new UD Glinda palette and I totally love it *O*

Have a nice day <3

xoxo
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, das Kleid ist soooo schoen *O* Steht dir gut :)

    LG, Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ein tolles Kleid und die langen, dunklen Haare stehen dir total gut ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke <3
      Will auch in echt wieder so lange Haare T^T

      Delete