Pages

Mar 18, 2013

Space Invaders + Drugstore Haul

Hello sweeties <3

How was your weekend? I was rather lazy but still got several things done ^^b On Saturday I went to dm again and made my nailpolish collection even bigger and on Sunday I finally colored my hair again....yep, you are reading right...but instead of color from the drugstore I used the haircolor by Sante which is made of Henna. I have to say it was an interesting experience xD At first you have to boil water and put some tea into it to make the color pop more. After that you have to mix in the Henna. This mixture really smells like earth and mine looked green in the beginning...I was worried that it would stay that way but it turned black *haha* After the mixture cooled down a bit my collegue put it onto my head and there it stayed for 2 hours...well, not all of it because something was dripping on my face xD Although the procedure takes way longer than drugstore hair color my hair and scalp didn't behave weirdly afterwards...I would say it even felt better afterwards :3


Before:
My roots were already grown out pretty much...I think I even saw some gray hairs on my head T^T The stress at work isn't really good for me @.@ Working on that though *haha*

After:
...and I sneaked todays outfit into this post *muahahaha* I call it my "Good Mood Coord"
Cardigan: J.Honeys - Trousers: H&M - Boots: New Yorker - Short: Gee Mag - Haircolor: Sante ;)

Need to hide that herp-derp face xD But the difference in color is really visible here *_*

Saturdays drugstore haul:
nail polish galore :3 The catrice ones (915 George Blueney - 800 Heavy Metallilac - 900 Steel my heart) will go out of line very soon and were only 1.75 EUR each so I had to get them. The Essences polishes (132 break through - 125 absolutely blue) I "won" at our Easter Meet-Up...I actually didn't win anything but because I looked so pitiful I got these as a present XD And finally I can try out sand style nail polishes (from P2: 020 lovesome - 030 seduczive) without paying over 10 EUR *yay* So far I really like them :)
 George Blueney - Heavy Metallilac - Steel my heart - break through - absolutely blue
lovesome - seductive - lovesome - seductive

New Balea Set "Lovely Spring" with hand cream, body butter, shower gel and a new nail polish :3 My collection is growing and growing *hihi*

I hope your start into this week wasn't as stressful as mine ;)

Have a nice evening~

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Stress im Arbeitsleben lässt sich leider nicht vermeiden *pattpatt* denk nicht immer dran, das wird wieder! (^_^)~<3

    Die Sand-Lacke sehen toll aus ( * . * )
    und deine Haarfarbe ist schön geworden. Ich werd meine demnächst heller machen ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das schon...aber man kann anders an den Stress rangehen *ngahahaha* I haz a plan xD

      Die Sandlacke von P2 kosten auch 15EUR weniger als die von OPI *hr hr hr* Kann das aber noch net vergleichen ob die auch so gut sind ^^"

      Hätte auch net erwartet, dass die Farbe so krass wird...weil Henna und so ^^" Ich bin aber sehr glücklich ne "gesunde" Alternative gefunden zu haben *hr hr hr*

      Delete
    2. Deine Haare sehen inzwischen wieder richtig gut aus. Finde ich zumindest, besonders wenn ich mir Fotos von früher anschaue und dazu die hier von jetzt *nicknick* aber ich hab sie ja nicht jeden Tag auf dem Kopf (^_~) *Mut zusprech*
      An Henna hab ich mich nie rangetraut, daher find ich's toll, dass du es ausprobiert und gleich so tolle Erfahrungen damit gemacht hast (^_^)b (Unendliche Weiten und so ^.-)

      Delete
    3. Ich seh das irgendwie net ^^" Ich seh nur meine Krüppelhaare *lalala*

      Vor Henna hatte ich auch ne ganze weile angst aber meine Kollegin hat damit gute Erfahrungen gemacht...da dacht ich, dass es net schaden kann ^^

      Delete
    4. Naja, der Pony nimmt schon einiges von der Haarfülle weg *schulterzuck* Vielleicht lässt du ihn rauswachsen? Haare mit Volumen-Schaum und Rundbürste nach dem Waschen in Form föhnen, das könnte auch helfen *denk*

      Delete
    5. Hab ich auch schon überlegt aber iwie mag ich meinen Pony xD Und so füllig ist der ja jetzt auch net >>"

      Ich mach manchmal so Riesenhaarwickler ins Haar...dann sehen sie mehr aus...aber ich will ja auch wieder mehr Haar haben...deswegen kommt jetzt Plan B...heißt basisches Shampoo xD

      Delete
  2. Hübsche Haarfarbe ^^
    Uhh das Set von Balea finde ich so super-süß *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^^ Sante kann ich nur weiterempfehlen :)

      Das Set kostet auch nur 4EUR...also zugreifen solange der Vorrat reicht ;)

      Delete
  3. Wir dda etwa Zuckerschnute abgelöst? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niemals *_* Das Set riecht zwar auch gut aber an Zuckerschnute kommt es lang net ran xD

      Delete
    2. XD Wie gesagt, wenn du die Bodylotion nochmal brauchst, hier gibt es noch welche XD

      Delete