Pages

Mar 6, 2013

Lavshuca - Jewel Lips

Hello sweeties <3

Recently I have been into lipsticks more and more and while browsing the web I stumbled across the Lavshuca homepage once again. So far I only bought eyeshadows from that brand but while in Japan in April I will definitely get a lot more ;) One of the things I am craving is the Jewel Lips-Lipstick. I think the colors are really nice and the packaging is just to gorgeous <3

Pic from Lavshuca homepage

It comes in two options: sheer/shiny and  color (I think this means more opaque xD). The advertisment says "Fun lips shining like jewels. Shining and colorful hues in 22 shades"

Pic from Lavshuca homepage

I will definitely get one or more colors from this range. What do you think about it? Do you know Lavshuca and did you already buy lipsticks from them?

Have a nice day~

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Na, diesen Lippenstift haette ich aber auch gerne :)

    Ich steh ja vor allem auf rosa Toene lol

    Liebe Gruesse,
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich kann mich gar net entscheiden welche Farbe ich am liebsten mag xD Ich find sie alle toll...am Ende komm ich mit allen 22 Farben aus Japan wieder *hihi*

      Delete
  2. Sieht hübsch aus ^^ Hoffentlich lassen die dich ausreisen - nicht, dass die dich für nen Händler halten xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mich hält doch niemand für nen Händler...dazu seh ich net professionell genug aus XD

      Delete