Pages

Mar 12, 2013

Into the woods...

Hello sweeties <3

Sunday was a pretty slow day. Milky Rose and Me went to Mr Bleck to have some Bagels and Coffee and afterwards took some pictures in the botanical garden before I went home back to Stuttgart. As always the German Railway was also pretty slow as the first train I wanted to take was 80 minutes late and I had to take a regional train instead of the ICE >.< Therfore I arrived at home 1 hour later...and I was so happy about that T^T But I don't want to sulk over things that already happened and that actually didn't surprise me -because one thing is sure at DB: the trains never arrive in time. But here is my outfit from Sunday ^.^

I wanted to try those typical fashion poses and I have to say I prefer the derpy poses I do every time to the ones where you feel like you are falling over every second xDD

Chai Latte *om nom nom* I really prefer wigs to my own hair at the moment >>"

 Shirt: H&M - Jacket: Pimkie - Turtleneck: Orsay - Shorts: Pimkie - Tights: H&M - Boots: New Yorker - Bag: Lovelyshoes - Wig: Lockshop

 Someone put a hat and an eyepatch on him xDDD I couldn't stop laughing~

Have a nice day <3

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Aww, du lächelst so süß auf dem Chai Latte-Foto <3 Chai ist aber auch lecker *omnomnom*
    Liebes, du musst unbedingt dein Captcha-Dings ausstellen XD Das raubt mir immer wieder den Nerv ^^''

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^///^ Ja, Chai ist toll *_* Müssen wir zu Ostern auch zusammen trinken gehen :3

      Ich denk immer dran wenn ich selber bei anderen poste und dann vergess ichs bei mir auszustellen ^^" *das gleich mal erledigt*

      Delete
    2. Dankeschön <3 Ich hab auch nur noch die Freigabe durch mich. Falls jemand nur Mist schreiben sollte, kann ichs immer noch löschen. So viele besucher hab ich nich ^^''

      Delete
  2. Trägst du dann eigtl. auch beim Arbeiten Perücken? Hatte mir das nämlich auch schon überlegt... Kann meine haare gerade nich ausstehen XD

    Ich bin froh, dass du wieder bei uns bist <3 Und ich mag deine eigenen Posen auch lieber ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne, auf Arbeit geh ich ganz normal mit meinen Fusseln...aber die erholen sich ja auch momentan wieder *gottseidank*

      Awwwwww <3 <3 <3 Meine Posen sind auch um einiges bequemer xD

      Delete
    2. DAs freut mich für dich :) Also, dass sie sich erholen :)

      Wie gesagt: Es sieht - für mein Empfinden - auch deutlich besser aus :D

      Und nebenbei: Captcha ausstellen find ich super ;)

      Delete