Pages

Mar 24, 2013

Dafuq just happened or the reason I am still single~

Hello sweeties <3

I am sad T^T Milky Rose was visiting me this weekend and now she is back on her way home *sniffs*...anyways, we had lots of fun going shopping and visiting the Märchengarten in Ludwigsburg. And you surely are wondering what the title of this post means. Well, on Friday Milky Rose arrived in Stuttgart and we decided to do some shopping and afterwards meet with Thilialin and her boyfriend to eat Sushi at HIRO. So, while waiting for Thilialin to finish work, it so happened that we also stumbled into H&M...and it so happened that I bought something (like always when I visit H&M) and at the pay desk it happened. The cashier started to talek about the weather and how hot it is inside the store and I am naive (or stupid *haha*) as I am was answering...this went on for some time until I finished paying...only when I left I kinda started to realize that he MIGHT have been flirting with me...so I asked Milky and she started laughing at me T^T""" Thinking about it afterwards it was pretty obvious that he was flirting we me...and he wasn't all that badlooking T^T So, either my selfesteem is lower than I thought because I just don't think that a goodlooking guy would look at me twice EVER or I am just plain stupid...and that would be too sad >>" Sometimes I really doubt my brainz as I already lived in 6 months in Ireland and Japan on my own, I graduated from university with good grades and I am speaking Japanese...all things you need your brain for but when it comes to men I am just to damn naive and unaware *head desk* Somebody please HALPPPP!!! xD
 
Here is what I wore~

Dress: H&M - Cardigan: Bodyline - Belt: ebay - Collar: H&M - Geadband: Fand + Friend - Socks: Secret Shop - Tights: Orsay - Boots: Deichmann - Necklace: Christmaspresent <3

I hope you also had a nice weekend~

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Ach Liebes *knuddel* Ich bin genauso unbeholfen was Kerle angeht, das hat mit Dummheit nichts zu tun ^^'' Ich bin in 3 Tagen auch "offiziell" 1 Jahr mit Thomas zusammen, den hats nicht gestört, dass ich dafür auch nicht geschaffen bin. Wenn der Richtige dir begegnet, wird das auch kein Hinderniss sein <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *re flausch* Okay, Unbeholfenheit klingt weit besser als Dummheit *hihi*
    Ist nur immer im Nachhinein für mich ärgerlich, dass ichs net raffe...für die anderen isses immer lustig wenn ichs mal wieder net peile xD Aber wird schon...irgendwann raff ichs auch und dann isses beim Richtigen :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dein Outfit ist megaschön! *o*
    Mach dir keinen Kopf wegen dem Vorkommnis, ich glaube das kennt jeder von uns xD
    Mir ist sowas auch schon öfter mal passiert ^^""
    Außerdem hätte er ja merken müssen dass du es nicht merkst und direkter werden sollen ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :)

      Naja, nen Kopf mach ich mir deswegen net allzu arg...aber diese Szene ist typisch ich xD Eigentlich springt es mich schon fast an und ich checks net ^^" Aber joa~ wird schon~

      Delete
  4. Ich fand's sehr drollig xD Mit Dummheit hat das ja nichts zu tun. Die meisten Leute merken sowas nicht, wenn es ihnen selbst passiert *pattpatt* Nächstes Mal - der arbeitet dort bestimmt noch eine Weile (^_~)

    ReplyDelete