Pages

Oct 29, 2013

Strawberry Sunshine

Hello sweeties <3

Somehow I need to catch up with all the things I wanted to post last week but somehow ended up postponing the whole time ^^" And what better way to start this catching up with a OOTD that I wore for the last warm and sunny day of this year? ;) I know that the theme that I chose doesn't match the season at all but as I am not really a person who matches her clothes to each season I didn't really care...and hey, in my world strawberries grow all year round ;3


JSK: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Metamorphose
Cardigan: tfound at a tiny store in Nuremberg
Tights: Takko
Shoes: Bodyline
Necklace: don't remember the brand ^^" Ichigo-something?
Roses: Claire's, H&M
Wig: Lockshop

Have a nice day everyone~

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Das sieht wieder so huebsch aus :D Ich mag deine Outfits so sehr und siehst immer so huebsch, suess und elegant aus ^.^
    Very pretty ;)

    LG, Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww~ Danke <3
      Ich finde aber irgendwie immer was, was ich an meinen Outfits verbessern könnte *hihi* ^^"

      Delete
  2. Das Outfit ist echt so meeega niedlich! Ich mag die Erdbeeren total, auch wenn sie vielleicht nicht ganz so zum Herbst passen. :3
    Wer macht eigentlich immer die tollen Fotos von dir? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke <3 Ich liebe Erdbeeren...wenn es net so einseitif wäre und es das ganze Jahr Erdbeeren geben würde, würde ich mich nur von den Dingern ernähren xD

      Die Fotos machen immer unterschiedliche Leute...auf Treffen meist ne andere Lolita ^^

      Delete
  3. Was this blog translated into english by my browser or is it written in english?

    I so agree with wearing what you like regardless of the season. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am writing it in English...but as my first language is German sometimes my English might look like it has only been translated by a browser *hahaha*

      Yep~ you should wear what you like and not what the season dictates ^^

      Delete