Pages

Jun 28, 2013

Turning to the sun like a sunflower~

Hello sweeties <3

As the weather is again turning from bad to good and than to rain again I thought I'd share the summery outfit I wore on Saturday to help Cassiya decide on a wedding dress. As the weather on Saturday was pretty good I also wanted to reflect that in my Co-Ord. Did I succed? ;)

OP: Baby the stars shine bright - Cardigan: H&M - Socks: Angelic Pretty - Shoes: Secret Shop - Hairband: Claires - Earrings: Bijou Brigitte

What are you planning this weekend?
I am finally attending a meet-up in Stuttgart again and can't wait to see the girls again :)

Have a nice Friday~

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I really loved this look on you (=⌒▽⌒=) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß in Stuttgart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, hey^^

    Me too! It looks so pretty and cute :))
    Super lovely!

    LG, Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty outfit! :) I love the colours, they're perfect for Summer!

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete