Pages

Jun 10, 2013

7 things~

Hello sweeties <3

After an idea given to me by my cute Schelli every week I will try to upload 7 great things that happened to me during the past week. I will try to post them every Monday, hopefully I can keep that up ;) So, lets start~

1. The sun finally came out to greet us :3 Hopefully the rainy days will be over for real now :)
2. I went to Franconia to meet my girls again and we went to the Botanical Garden.
3. Kamijos first Solosingle will be called "Louis"...my fandoms are connecting *hehehe*
4. Got my ticket for the Innocent World-Teaparty <3 <3 <3
5.Found another guilty pleasure *shifts eyes* AKB0048 <.<"


6. Watched The Great Gatsby and loved it :3
7. Didn't wear a wig with Lolita and it looked really nice~ *selfesteem boost* xDD


...well, not everything is awesomely great but these things lifted my spirit pretty much. I think reminding yourself of the positive things happening in your life really helps you turn into a more positive person - I will give that a try ;)

I hope you had a great start into this week~

Have a nice evening :)

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! so ist es richtig! Es muss ja nicht jede Woche etwas unglaublich geniales passieren - es sind die kleinen Dinge, die wir so oft übersehen und nicht recht zu würdigen wissen.

    Ich hoffe, dass du das beibehältst. Mir selbst hilft es wirklich gut und es ist eine liebgewonnene Tradition geworden.
    Und wenn du willst, erinnere ich dich einfach regelmäßig daran ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Danke nochmal für die Inspiration~ Muss aber ehrlich zugeben, dass ich schon länger nachdenken musste aber das wird hoffentlich mit der zeit besser :3

      Eine Erinnerung wäre gut xD Ich dnek doch so oft nicht an Sachen *ehehehe* Verpeilo~

      Delete
    2. Das mit dem Nachdenken ist normal, es wird leichter mit der Zeit ;) Einfach, weil man viel mehr auf solche Dinge achtet. Bei mir war es zum Beispiel heute, dass mein Bruder auf meine SMS mit "Ich hab dich auch lieb." geantwortet hat.

      Ich erinnere dich am Sonntag dran :D

      Delete
  2. Loved your hair style without wig ♥(ノ´∀`) You are sooo pretty ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^///^Thank you <3 Now I am blushing all over my face xD

      It is weird seeing me in Lolita without wig but I also like it pretty much ^^

      Delete