Pages

Jun 25, 2013

Vampires and Southern Bells

Hello sweeties <3

Now you might be wondering what this title is all about...or some of you who know Anne Rice or True Blood might not wonder that much xD Anyways, as my last big trip to Japan in April ignited my wanderlust again, in my mind I am already planning my holidays for next year :3 At first I was totally set on travelling to Japan once again but now after starting to watch True Blood my love for the state Louisiana, that was first awakened by Anne Rice, was ignited again \^o^/ Therefore I am planning my first ever trip to the states...well, at least in my mind I am planning it as I don't have a travel companion yet and travelling alone doesn't seem quite as fun as with company xD 

So, this post will become an inspirational post for me, so that I keep on pursuing the idea of this trip...because if I don't talk about it and just keep it as an idea I will never actually go on this trip *ehehehe* Yep, this is the kind of weird person I am >.>""
So beautiful...just like in Interview with a Vampire (picture found here)
(picture found here)
French quarter <3 (picture found here)
St. Louis Catherdral in the French quarter :) (picture found here)
Do you have any plans for big trips? Are you going somewhere during this summer? What country or place do you want to visit? Do you have a dreamplace you want to see?

Have a nice afternoon~

xoxo




4 comments:

  1. Wenn ich groß bin, mag ich mal nach Japan ^^'' Ich weiß noch nicht, ob ich das wirklich machen werde. Der Trip würde so viel kosten, wie Urlaub in Europa für mehrere Jahre... Aber mal gucken ;)
    Die Fotos, sind echt toll und zeigen sicher nur einige schöne Ecken. Bin mal gespannt, was du sonst noch planst ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wenn du groß bist und nach JApan fliegst, musst du mich mitnehmen ;) Ich bin ein guter Übersetzer :3

      Aber so teuer ist Japan ehrlich net...Flug+Hotel bekommt man 2 Wochen schon für 1600 Yen...und wenn man noch günstigere Hotels nimmt dann für noch weniger :)

      Ich hoffe das klappt alles so wie ich mir das gerade vorstelle. Aber habe ja noch ein Jahr zum planen...und vielleicht findet sich ja noch wer, der mit mir kommen mag xD

      Delete
  2. Ich wünsche dir auf jeden Fall, dass deine Pläne aufgehen! ^^
    Ich bin auch total reiselustig, aber dieses Jahr werde ich "nur" nach Österreich fahren. Eigentlich zieht es mich sonst immer viel viel weiter weg, deswegen ist mein nächstes Reiseziel auch Yucatan, was aber auch diversen Gründen auf nächstes Jahr verschoben werden musste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke <3 Ich hoffe auch, dass alles so klappt wie ich mir das vorstelle~

      Naja, Österreich ist auch sehr schön...werde da im Oktober für ein paar Tage Wien besuchen~ Ansonsten gehts bei mir dieses Jahr auch noch an den Tegernsee :)

      Yucatan klingt ja auch sehr spannend *O*

      Delete