Pages

Jul 3, 2014

Swap Photoshoot - First Pictures

Hello sweeties <3

Before I leave for Paris in some minutes I want to show you the first results of the photoshoot we had on Sunday ^^ It only was my 2nd "professional" shoot and it was really great. Thank you again to the photographers and models who participated and made this an awesome day ^o^

 Photo by Jens Wagner - I really love my new wig *O* And love the picture <3


Photo by Michael Muth from RM Photodesign - Unfortunately not my dress but the pic came out great...we had the shoot in an old school but it certainly doesn't feel like it :)

 Another picture by Jens Wagner - I have to say that this is my favourite at the moment ^^ I look like a doll and not really like myself *hahaha*

So, I have to go now...we will see us in 4 days :)

Have a nice weekend <3

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Schöne Fotos! Mir gefällt auch das Dritte am besten. Vielleicht liegt es an dem Schwarz? ^--^

    Viel Spaß in Paris :)

    Liebe Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auch wenn es mal net pastel ist, mag ich das Bild auch sehr gern ^^
      Werde wohl demnächst mal wieder mehr schwarz tragen ;)

      Danke, den hatten wir ^^

      Delete
  2. Boah, die Bilder sind der Hammer. *___* ♥♥♥
    Finde deine neue Perücke auch richtig richtig schön.
    Alle Bilder sind wirklich so toll, aber mein Liebling ist das zweite. :3

    Ich hoffe du hattest eine schöne Zeit in Paris und bin schon gespannt, was du so berichten wirst. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke <3 Freut mich, dass sie dir gefallen ^^

      Paris war echt genial und ich will wieder zurück *hach* Werde bald darüber berichten ^^

      Delete