Pages

Mar 13, 2014

To the me in the past~

Hello sweeties <3

This week was totally busy and I couldn't even do half of the things I wanted to do ^^" For example I wanted to do a post/video about my latest haul and didn't have the time for that...well, better busy than having nothing to do, right? ;) 

Anyways, today I was browsing through old pictures on facebook and was transported back in time...and as it happens every so often with me I was thinking about the dreams and hopes I was holding some years ago - and do you know what I noticed? They haven't changed...on the contrary they grew stronger and stronger. Usually while growing older, you tend to realize that some dreams might be "improbable" or even "impossible" but for me, with every day, month and year I grow older I get the feeling that I am one step closer to my dreams...funny isn't it?

I can't even believe that both pictures are the same person *hahaha* And I don't only mean how I look ;) 6 years ago I wouldn't have imagined wearing "flashy" clothes like that. I was absolutely insecure and I thought the spotlight belonged to other people. I wanted to be a cute princess in a pastel world BUT I held myself back from doing the things I really wanted and it took my 6 years to slowly realize that the only person able to change myself into the princess I adored and make my dreams come true is myself. So I decided, no more hiding - I am gonna live my life to the fullest without regrets :3

Have a nice evening my dearies <3

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Woaah du hast dich so toll entwickelt <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, finde ich auch :3 Hab früher zwar schon Wert auf mein Aussehen gelegt aber net wie heute...ich glaub iwie kommt das alles mit dem Selbstbewusstsein XD

      Delete
  2. You have definitely changed a lot in the last few years! You look beautiful in both pictures though :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Alice,

    du bist wunderschön! Punkt!

    *knuff dich*

    Jade (^__^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TT^TT Oiweh~ jetzt hab ich Pipi in den Augen...du bist so lieb und mein Selbstbewusstsein hat grad nen Boost bekommen *O*

      *knuddel zurück*

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, du hast dich so zum Positiven verändert und man merkt irgendwie, dass dir dein "neues Ich" richtig gut tut. :) Großen Respekt dafür, dass du diese Entwicklung geschafft hast. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^.^ Ich fühl mich jetzt auch viel wohler...obwohl ich noch nicht 100% da bin wo ich sein möchte asl Mensch usw ^^"

      Delete