Pages

Feb 26, 2013

Zoeva

Hello again my sweeties <3

OMG~ I have so many things I want to post about but not really much time at the moment ^^" Today I want to talk about a brand that I just recently encountered :3 It is called Zoeva and I am totally in love with their products <3 They are selling make-up and also the brushes to apply it with ;) I got myself a brush set and a set of 12 eyeliner pencils. I will post an in-depth review about the products here later, for now I just want to make your mouths drool with some pictures *hehe*
The Graphic Eyes+ Box <3 <3 <3 I paid 32 EUR for it and I am so in love with the liners. The colors are just gorgeous~
Included in the box is a sharpener and a little booklet describing all the colors, which are totally awesome <3 Unfortunately the set is Limited Edition. You can buy each pencil seperately though...so if you don't get the box you can still get each eyeliner on its own ^^
I really really needed some brushes for every thing and so I decided to get the Bamboo-Set from Zoeva :) I am really pleased with nearly all the brushes...I hope I will come around to do a review this weekend ;)
Brushes for every part of the face...and some brushes I never knew existed xD The design is really nice and kinda summery ^^b And I only pad 25 EUR for all 12 brushes *yay*
 
So, my first impression of Zoeva after using the products for around one week: I can highly recommend buying from them. Especially the brushes and eyeliner are great so far. I will definitely buy more from them in the future ^o^

For reviews please go to the beauty blog I am currently writing with some dear friends. I hope I can put both reviews up as soon as possible ^^



8 comments:

  1. Those pencils are lovely - beautiful colours! I would love to have a golden one. Dolly Wink released a golden highlighter pen/eyeliner, it looks much more natural than white highlights ^^ *hint* ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are and the texture is awesome as well *_*

      Muaaaaahhhh~ verführ mich doch net zu Kaufen <<" Hab erst gestern die Glinda-Palette von UD bestellt xD

      Delete
    2. *.* Ich seh's schon, ich werd ins Make-up-wana eingehen, wenn ich dich besuche *.*

      Delete
  2. Ich hab von Zoeva auch einen weißen Eyeliner, der ist ebenfalls gut :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Werd mir sicher auch noch mehr von den Eyelinern holen :3 Ich bin bis jetzt sehr begeistert von der Marke ^^v

      Delete
  3. Sehr schicke Sachen - so ne Pinsel Rolle muss ich mir auch noch holen für Reisen.
    Wie lange sind denn die Stifte haltbar? Ich hab ja immer Angst das was vergammelt und so schnell kann man zumindest die farbenfrohen davon ja nicht verbrauchen. Aber sehen sehr schön aus. Gibts vielleicht demnächst noch Swatches?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also die Pinsel benutz ich ja auch täglich momentan weil die einfach so genial sind *O* kann ich echt nur empfehlen :)

      Öhm~ ich glaubs so 12 Monate wie alles maekup zeugs...muss ich mal schauen xD
      Werde auf unserem Beauty-Blog noch ein review zu den Sachen machen am WE hoffentlich *im stress ist*

      Delete
  4. Wow die Box mit den Eyelinern ist ja der Hammer! o_o *willhaben* Das war wirklich eine tolle Kaufentscheidung, da die Farben echt super sind und außer braun habe ich keine andere Farbe :D Wäre echt praktisch.

    Übrigens.. ich freue mich natürlich auch ganz doll auf den Sommer ;P Nur ich liebe einfach jede Jahreszeit und bin jedes Mal traurig, wenn die eine wieder vorbei ist ^^ (Mein Favourit ist aber der Frühling und deiner?)

    Liebe Grüße <3

    ReplyDelete