Pages

Feb 25, 2014

OOTD - Mint Flowers and Blueberry Icecream

Hello sweeties <3

How are you today? Did your week also start es great as mine? I received the most awesome award from my dear Nezumi (I will do a blogpost about that soon) and my Twitter got a really awesome follower *^* I mean, for other people this would be nothing special but for me it means the world...if you want to know who I am talking about just stalk me on Twitter :P *hur hur hur* Also the weekend was pretty nice, me and some friends had a Takoyaki-Party on Saturday and on Sunday I filmed a video and skyped with a friend in Australia :3 And of course weekend means wearing pretty things *hehehe* On Saturday I kept it a bit toned down but still cute and on Sunday, even though I did actually only dress up for myself, I wore Lolita *hahaha*

Saturday - Cute everyday-kinda outfit
Top: Liz Lisa - Shorts: H&M - Tights. Claire's - Boots: Deichmann - Earrings Vanillas Traumfabrik - Headbow: some Lolita Indie brand that I forgot the name of T^T - Necklace: S.Oliver


Sunday - Blueberry Icecream Lolita
JSK/Socks/Shoes: Bodyline - Blouse: ebay - Headband/Necklaces: Claire's - Wig: Lockshop

Have a nice day everyone <3
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Du siehst sehr süß aus!
    Ich mag die Blautöne an dir ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke <3
      Hihi, ich brauche mehr blau in meinem Kleiderschrank :3

      Delete