Pages

Feb 28, 2012

Impressions~

Good evening my sweeties <3

Sorry for not posting for like an eternity but my days are filled with work and so many new stuff that I just didn't come around to update my blog. This entry also will only contain some impressions of my new live. But the most important update first: I finally got a flat *yay me* It isn't that big but it is really cute and I already planned what furniture I will buy and how I will decorate it :3 I hope I can move there in 2 weeks and get everything ready...if I do I will post the pictures of my new home her...just stay tuned ;) But first the promised impressions from my new life ^.^

Too many stairs in Stuttgart xD It gives a nice scenery but it is hell to climb them @.@


Looks like stairs to a hidden layer...found in the middle of the city :3
I am a sucker for different unique shower gels. The left one smells like orange and chocolate the right one like lemon cream...soooooo great *O*
I've got a new haircut...I thought a new life also needs a new haircut so I made it really short...I am still not fully used to it but I like it pretty much :) What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. die balea sachen sehen megaschön aus *-* die werde ich wohl nachkaufen :D

    die haare stehen dir!!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die Duschgels sind sehr zu empfehlen :3 Riechen so toll *_* Und sind auch gar nicht teuer ^^

      Danke~ hab mir das schon ne Weile überlegt aber jetzt hatte ich endlich die Motivation und das Geld *hihi*

      Delete
  2. Die Duschgels hab ich auch :D Die riechen wirklich lecker :3

    Die Frisur find ich auch toll :) Sie erinnert mich allerdings daran, dass ich auch mal wieder zum Friseur muss xD Denn eigentlich hab ich einen ähnlichen Schnitt wie du^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich mag die von Balea voll gern...die haben immer so besondere :)

      Delete
  3. Dein neuer haarschnitt ist toll! Steht dir ausgezeichnet *-*

    Stuttgart ist ne nette stadt ^^ war da schon mal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen vielen Dank ^.^ Es war mal wieder ne Veränderung nötig...freu mich, dass es vielen gefällt :)

      Viel von Stuttgart kenne ich ja noch nicht...hab ja noch nicht so viel Zeit zum Umschauen gehabt ^^" Aber was ich so gesehen hab, gfefällt mir schonmal *hihi*

      Delete