Pages

Jan 4, 2015

OOTD - Fluffy Winterprincess

Hello sweeties <3 

This is the outfit I wore for Christmas...I actually wanted to wear Lolita but I was too lazy and this came out. I still think it is really cute though so I am sharing it with you :P




Dress: Dresslink
Belt: ebay
Cardigan: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline
Tights: Takko
Beret: ebay
Badge: Vanillas Traumfabrik
Wig: Lockshop
Hairties: Stoffmarkt Holland

After we went to France to da some last minute CHristmas shopping we went to the Seepark in Freiburg to take some pictures :3

Have a nice day...I have to go to work again tomorrow...don't want to (even though it is only for one day xD)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Uahh, frohes Neues! XD
    Soviele neue Einträge, ok drei ^^" Ich komme momentan gar nicht hinterher :D
    Alle drei mit sehr schönen Outfits, aber dein Outfit von der Candy Day Christmas Party ist echt wundertoll *--* ich liebe das AP JSK in der Farbe o.o und dein Make Up passt auch sehr schön dazu <3.

    Ganz liebe Grüße ^--^

    ReplyDelete