Pages

Jan 22, 2015

Living Pink Doll

Hello sweeties <3

Another busy week is nearly over and I have yet another outfit I wanted to share with you :3 Last weekend we went to the Black Forest to do some sightseeing and didn't see that much because it was freezing outside. Still what we saw was really amazing and I can't wait to revisit some places again in spring or summer ^^  And because weekend is Lolita time I dolled myself up in my favourite color *ngahaha* I got this amazing dress, Bonnet and blouse from the best boyfriend ever *O* It is so gorgeous...I just want to wear it ALL the time :3


 JSK: Fan+Friend
Blouse: Fan+Friend
Bonnet: Fan+Friend
Coat: Fan+Friend
OTK: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline
Bag: Loris
Wig: Lockshop
Hairroses: Claire's, H&M

The weekend is really near :3 What are your plans?

Have a nice day <3

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. You look so lovely! <3
    I'm filled with pastel envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Outfit ist wahnsinnig toll und das Bonnet erst! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr süße Bilder. Das letzte mit dem Wasserfall im Hintergrund wirkt total gut :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich mag das letzte Bild auch sehr gern :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schön! ^_^ Der ganze Schnee und die Umgebung und dein Outfit. <3 Einfach nur schön.

    ReplyDelete