Pages

Aug 21, 2014

OOTD - Rococo Princess

Hello sweeties <3

OMG~ can this week please be over now? Work has been so busy this week because 2 colleagues are on holiday and one is sick at home...meaning I have to work for 4 people now @@ How did that happen? But tomorrow is Friday and the weekend can come *muahahaha* I srsly need holidays after this week xD But anyways, before this week started I went to the birthday of a really dear friend and wore my amazing Rococo Soul-Dress for the first time *O*



Dress: Rococo Soul
Socks: Innocent World
Shoes: JustFab
Necklace: Kaufland
Headband: Primark
Roses/Hairfeather: H&M

The birthday child and I <3 Awesome day~

Have a nice evening <3

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress *o* and this hairstyle suits you perfectly =) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total niedliche Löckchen die du da an den Seiten in den Haaren hast >33<.

    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe~ Danke ^^ Hatte echt Lust mal meine eigenen Haare zu Lolita zu tragen~

      Delete
  3. Das Kleid ist so schön und es steht dir echt gut :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! You really look like a princess ❤ ❤
    Rococo is one of my favourite historical style eras and love the new dress of yours! Gorgeus! You look so pretty ^___^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww~ Thank you so much ^^
      I love Rococo sooo much...I wish we could wear stuff like that more often nowadays ^.^

      Delete
  5. Auch wieder so hübsch! Was für ein tolles Kleid. :3

    ReplyDelete