Pages

Jul 11, 2012

Liebster Blog - Award

Hello my sweeties <3

I received another blog award *yay* Anni from Sakon's Secrets thought I deserved getting it. Thank you very much for that <3

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.

The word 'Liebster' is German and it means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. 


1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged

3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post

4. Tell them you've tagged them. Remember, no tag backs!


11 random facts:
1. Until recently I didn't have my ears pierced.
2. I am far to trusting when I meet people. I think there is good in everyone and I also easily forgive.
3. I love sheep, if I find a cute sheep plushie I have to get it. I think sheep are awesome xD
4. My grandma is my biggest inspiration. Although her way of thinking may have come from a different time, she tought me many important things. She was one of the strongest women I knew and I miss her deeply.
5. I want to be a Disney Princess ;)
6. When I am going to marry I want a fairytale wedding like in the movies.
7. My lucky number is 7.
8. I adore Jensen Ackles :3
9. My biggest obsession besides Lolita is Boys Love. I love to play all the different games and read those mangas. My favourite is Harudaki <3
10. Without my mobile phone I am only half a person...I might be addicted to smartphones xDD
11. I am really bad in telling facts about me :P

My answers to Anni's questions:
1. Do you have a nickname? What is it and what's the story behind it?
Actually I don't really have a nickname. My hostfamily in Japan called me Jana-Pi, thats the only real nickname I might have xD Oh~ and one of my dearest friends sometimes calls me Jani...does that count? ^^"
2. Why did you start blogging?
Hm~ I had my first blog on LJ and I wrote about my stay in Japan...*thinks* There actually was no real reason why I started this blog *thinks more* Well~ at some point I wanted to show the world that there is more to me than cuteness...but that is not a real reason...I just have fun blogging ^.^
3.What is your most favorite book?
Well~ some time ago I would have said The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice but after reading the books of Carlos Ruiz Zafon I can't really say that anymore...as I really love to read I have many books that touched me deeply.
4. And if you like reading: what is your favorite place to read?
I don't have a favourite place to read xD As long as the book is good I can read anywhere *hihi*
5. Where would you like to travel? Which country/city appeals to you the most and why do you want to visit it?
Everywhere xD Well, I would like to go back to Japan because I lost my heart to that country. I wanna see New Orleans, New York...too many places...if possible I would like to see the whole world but thats just a dream, ain't it? xD
6. Have you ever been on vacation where you never ever want to go again? Where and why? 
Not really...I was lucky so far ^^
7. Which handicraft would you like to learn? Or what did you always want to and finally did learn?
Pottery...it seems like fun and using the things you made yourself is awesome :)
8. What languages do you speak and which ones would you like to learn some day?
I speak German, English, Japanese and a bit Russian...I would really like to learn Finnish and Italian would be nice as well.
9. Which was your favorite subject in school?
Arts and History. This continued in university, together with Japanese xD
10. Does your profession (or the profession you are aming at) has anything to do with this subject?
Well, if you count university in my profession definitely has something to do with Japanese as I am working in a Japanese company at the moment ^^
11. Any kind of sweets you couldn't live without?
OREOS *O*
                     
My questions:
1. What is your most cherished memory?
2. If you could use one kind of magic, what would it be?
3. What is the first thing you would do when visiting Japan?
4. What is your favourite flower and why?
5. Favourite actor?
6. What would be the perfect vacation for you?
7. If you visit Disneyland, who do you especially want to meet?
8. What song does inspire you the most at the moment?
9. Cats or Dogs? Why?
10. How did you dream your future when you were a kid?
11. What is your favourite fictional character? Why?

And now comse the last challenge...who am I gonna tag *thinks*
11 people is really much ^^" Well, I am gonna tag koo-chan, Emilielynn, Ayin, Yuzuki, Vanilla and Karamella...six people have to be enough xD 


Lots of Love and Kisses <3
AliceHearts

8 comments:

  1. Haha, du hast die Fragen von meiner Schwester an mich beantwortet und nicht die, die ich gestellt hab xD Aber ansonsten ist alles gut ^___^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ups ^^" Da hab ich das wohl ein wenig falsch kopiert xDDD War ziemlich viel auf einmal xDD *lalalala*

      Delete
  2. I love Ruiz-Zafón books so much too (And Anne Rice ones!),I'm sure we have pretty similar taste in books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like it xD I just recently stumbled over Zafons books and instantly fell in love with the stories and style :3

      Delete
  3. > When I am going to marry I wan't a fairytale wedding
    What do you mean with that? I am asking because I do not know the word "wan't". Do you mean "won't have"?
    Do you want a small cute ceremony instead? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I typoed xD It actually is want...sometimes I don't notice that i typoed and than that happens...I actually really want a big wedding with all the clichees from a disney movie xD

      Delete