Pages

Jul 7, 2012

Körperwelten

Hello my sweeties <3

Today, me and two friends went to see the Exhibition called "Körperwelten" (Body Worlds) in Ludwigsburg and it was...well, interesting...most of the time it felt like a field trip with school, the rest of the time it was rather creepy ^^" Some parts nearly made me cry...well, at least the exhibition showed how precious life is but seeing it one time definitely is enough for me xD" If you never heard about "Körperwelten" just check out this link :)
After the exhibition we went to a really nice Italian restaurant in Ludwigsburg and did some shopping. I bought my first earrings *yay me* and also got the second season of Supernatural...if you haven't watched this show already you HAVE to catch up on that :3 I only say this: Jensen Ackles <3 <3 <3

This is what I wore today ^^ I received my Powder Rose OP this week and I had to wear it as soon as possible because it is just so awesome <3 The Co-Ord is pretty dark compared to what I usually wear...and I definitely need the matching socks in either black or pink...so if you see the Lady Rose or Powder Rose-OTKs tell me ;)
OP/OTKs/Bag: AP - Shoes: An-tai-na - Rest: Offbrand

Today I also received the Jesus Diamante Dress I bought from Yuzuki and I so love it *O* The lace is just gorgeaous and the fabric is to die for...and the embroidery (or whatever you should call it) is so gorgeous as well...definitely one of my favourite dresses <3 Yuzuki was also really sweet and put in a matching necklace and some wrist cuffs...thank you so, so, so, so much sweetie <3 Here is a fast co-ord I put together to see how it looks on me :)

 
Aren't they cute? *_*

With better lighting...but herp-derp-face xD And don't mind the pile of clothes in the back *coughs* Finally I got a matching dress to the shoes I bought severel years ago xD

And as a bonus, what I also got today:
The mentioned 2nd season of Supernatural and *nostalgia* The complete series of Robin Hood no Daibouken...watched it as a kid and loved it (especially Gilbert was awesome :D)

Hope you had a nice day as well <3 Don't forget my giveaway, still 2 weeks left to take part in it ;)

10 comments:

  1. Körperwelten ist das mit den aus menschen gemachten schaustücken oder?
    >>;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genau das...is gerade in Ludwigsburg...und einmal gesehen reicht vollkommen aus ^^"

      Delete
  2. Oh, das Kleid steht dir supi *o*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hübschi!
    Ich liebe Bittersweet an dir :D
    Auch das JD Kleid steht dir echt gut ^^

    Körperwelten stelle ich mir sowas von gruselig vor >.>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke und Danke ^^

      Muss auch mal was dunkleres sein xDD

      Es war gruselig und informativ...mir reicht einmal aber vollkommen aus xD

      Delete
  4. marvelous *__* das kleid steht dir 1000 mal besser als mir! gut dass dus bekommen hast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ach~ an dir sah es auch sehr hübsch aus ^^
      Trotzdem danke für das Kompliment ^^

      Ich bin auch froh, dass ich es habe :3

      Delete
  5. Oh das JD-Kleid ist ja Liebe *__* Und es steht dir auch total gut <3
    Aberdas Powder-Rose Kleid ist natürlich auch nicht zu verachten *gg*

    ReplyDelete