Pages

Jun 14, 2012

Home sweet home

Hello sweeties <3

As promised here a short report of my weekend :) As I already mentioned on Thursday I went to my parents place to celebrate my moms birthday. I already told you what I did on Friday. Saturday morning was packed with preparations. We did some last minute shopping for the big party and also went to visit my grandmas grave as June 9th also is her anniversary of death....I can't believe it is already 2 years that she left us *sighs* I still miss her as much as 2 years ago T_T
 

After we came back home we had not much time before the guests arrived and so we packed all the stuff and went to the room we especially rented for that day...because you only turn 50 once in your life ;) Except for the room the party was like any other bigger birthday party so I won't bore you with details xD It was nice to meet my family again and talk about memories we share. Although I felt out of place a little bit I really miss them now...as I am living at the other end of Germany at the moment I can't visit them to often *sighs*

 Dress/Pumps: H&M - Cardigan: Asos - Tights/Necklace: Accessorize - Flats/Purse: Deichmann

Fooling around with the decoration xD The flowers were table deco but I thought they looked better in my hair ;)

Unfortunately on Sunday I had to travel back to Stuttgart quite early as the trainride took me 7 hours from which I had to stand 3 hours >.< The weekend was really exhausting because of that but I was so happy to see my family and homeplace again that it doesn't really matter :)

Thanks for reading~

Love and Kisses <3
AliceHearts

No comments:

Post a Comment