Pages

Mar 20, 2012

A new room~

As I got a started a new job last month and can only stay in my temporary apartment for 2 more weeks I had to look for a new flat. And in the beginning of March I found a cute little room with balcony not to far away from my work (by bus it only takes 15 minutes). And although it is really really small for a start it is really great. And honestly, if I am living alone and am not at home most of the time, why do I need a bigger flat at the moment? Aaaannd, best thing is, the rent is rather cheap (compared to bigger sized flats) and I can buy other stuff like clothes, manga and I can travel again *O* Here are some impressions of my room with my crappy phonecam xDD



I don't have proper curtains yet but what do you think? 

10 comments:

  1. Wie hübsch!
    Total romantisch, das gefällt mir sehr sehr gut!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^^
      Ist zwar kein großes Zimmer aber dafür konnte ich mich das erste Mal so richtig verwirklichen mit all dem Kitsch und so :3 Aber meine Nerdiness kam auch net zu kurz xDDD

      Delete
  2. i like your book shelf!
    The room looks lovely and confy :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your room! >_< Would you mind, if we changed rooms ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^

      I wouldn't mind that much if it meant that I would be moving to Finland ;)

      Delete
  4. Mir gefällt deine Wohnung auch total *__* Ich hoffe, wenn ich irgendwann auszieh, bekomme ich auch so eine schöne Wohnung :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^^ Freut mich, dass meine Wohnung, obwohl sie sehr klein ist, doch Anklang findet~

      Naja~ die Sachen bei Ikea sind nicht so teuer und man kann sich für relativ wenig Geld sehr gut einrichten ^^

      Delete