Pages

Nov 4, 2014

[OOTD] I really love Bonnets now ;)

Hello sweeties <3

I ish back again *muahahaha* And who would have thought - with another outfit-post. I have been so busy lately that I rarely get the time to post anything else but I don't want to neglect this blog again for nearly one month so for now we have to work with pictures of me wearing cute things...can we live with that? I think we can...right? ;)


1. Visit to the Botanical Garden in Freiburg :3


 
I love this print and the matching Bonnet *-* At first I was pretty affraid to wear Bonnets because I thought they would  look funny on me but I think it looks pretty good...don't you think?

JSK/Bonnet: Infanta
Blouse: Bodyline
Boots: Deichmann
Tights: Primark
Wig: Lockshop

2. Halloween Meet-Up in Ludwigsburg
 
 Isn't the dress awesome? I was asked by so many people which brand it is from...well, it is no brand. My dear friend Nana Fly made this dress <3 I think it is really pretty *O* Visit here facebook-page, she is really creative :3

Our awesome group. Unfortunately some people were missing that day T^T

 

Hope everyone of you has an awesome day <3

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Die Bonnets sehen so schön aus, aber ich hab mich bisher noch nie getraut welche zu tragen >_<''''''

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich hatte auch lange Zeit Angst davor mir welche selbst zu holen aber jetzt liebe ich sie ^^ Einfach mal trauen~

      Delete
  2. Das mit den Bonnets ging mir Anfangs auch so...erst mochte ich sie gar nicht an mir, aber jetzt trage ich sie gerne. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die beiden Outfits sind echt total schön! Ich mag den blauen JSK extrem :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich find deine Outfits mal wieder total super. <3 Und mit Bonnets weiß ich auch immer nicht, ob sie jetzt gut oder komisch aussehen. Aber dir stehen sie wirklich sehr gut. ^-^
    Glückwunsch auch zur... eh, sonstigen positiven privaten Veränderung. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww ^/////^ Danke~
      Ja, bei manchen sehen Bonnets echt merkwürdig aus...davor hatte ich am Anfang auch Angst aber ich find sie selbst an mir echt net schlecht :)

      Delete