Pages

Oct 23, 2014

Rothenburg

Hello sweeties <3

OMG~ I have sooo many posts piled up here and I don't really know where to start *ahahaha* Maybe I should start with an awesome trip to Rothenburg 3 weeks ago. Although I already visited Rothenburg 3 times in the past it never ceases to amaze me with its cute buildings and romantic atmosphere ^O^ Also for the first time I went up the city wall...honestly, why did I never do that before? I already went to the torture museum 3 times but never got around to see the city wall o.O"


 
No wonder the Japanese love that town so much - the scenery is just taken out of one of Grimm's fairytales ^^


A visit to the Steiff Shop and the Christmas shop was very high on my list *O* But I think since I last went to Rothenburg the location of the Steiff shop changed...but maybe that was just my imagination xD



Tillman Riemenschneider - Holy Blood Altar (1500-1505)
In the past I could probably have told you something about this piece of art...well, I still know the name and the artist though but other than that...nothing is remaining in my brain >>"


We also found some places I haven't seen before :3




And of course I used the occassion to wear Lolita *hahaha*


JSK: Dear Celine
Blouse: ebay
OTK: MMM
Shoes: Bodyline
Wig: Lockshop
Belt: ebay


Best picture EVAR :3

Hope you have a nice day...the week is over soon :3 YAY~

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Stunning outfit :) you look really sweet!! Is this guy your boyfriend? ;)

    Lg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo!

    Ich habe dir den Best Blog Award verliehen. Falls du Lust hast, kannst du ja mal bei mir schauen. Dort warten 11 Fragen auf deine Antworten :))

    LG, Jade

    http://wonderland-poetry.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete