Pages

Sep 3, 2014

OOTD - Portrait de Marie

Hello sweeties <3

last Saturday I went to see the amazing fireworks at Castle Ludwigsburg with my Lolita friends and we had such a great time. At first we went to a really beautiful cafe and had something to eat. Later as the weather was pretty nice we packed our things and went to the castle park to have a small picnic while waiting for the fireworks to start :3 As the castle and the park are know for their baroque splendor I decided to wear a barouque inspired Coord that my dear friend Nessie lent me for this occassion <3


 JSK: Krad Lanrete
Hat: Selfmade by my dear friend Nessie
Socks: Innocent World
Vlouse: Infanta
Shoes: Deichmann
Wig: Lockshop
Roses: H&M

 
Selfies <3 I do have really gorgeous friends *proud* :3

What did you do on the weekend?

Have a nice day <3

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. OMG!

    Ihr seit alle 3 so hübsch!

    Der Hut steht dir sooo gut, Alice! Also, eigentlich steht dir das ganze Outfit echt super. Aber mich begeistert dieser Hut so sehr, da er selbstgemacht wurde. Deine Freundin ist sehr talentiert :D

    Lieben Gruß,
    Jade

    *knuff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schicke Bilder :))
    Du hast immer so schöne Outfits ^---^

    Liebe Grüße :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mal wieder sehr schön! Ich liebe dein Outfit hier total. :3

    ReplyDelete