Pages

Jun 26, 2014

Most beautiful place on earth

Hello sweeties <3

It has already been two wweks since I visited my parents and until now I totally forget to show you the pictures *hahaha* Actually we didn't do that many things while I was home but I still took some pictures anyways ;)

As the weather was really awesome I went out for walks pretty often. It is really soothing my soul and helping me focus on the important parts of my life just being out on the fields and enjoying nature. The hectic life seems so far away and all the worries and obstacles that get thrown at you also don't matter than. It really helps me focus somewhat :3

It was really hot outside and I think my camera also started sweating xD And this gives a natural blur somehow...I really like how the pictures turned out without having to work on them :3

I love how the light comes through the leaves *-*

For me summer is the time of taking long walks and enjoying the nature - I love the scent of the warm sun on the fields, the sound of grass swinging in the wind and the leaves rusteling~

As I said I love how the pictures came out and they are really beautiful BUT they still can't catch all the beauty that you have in real life ^^"

And best thing if you go out for a walk - you don't need to put on make-up because no one cares how you look ;)


What is your favourite activity in summer? Do you rather go swimming or also for a walk? Or do you stay at home all the time because it is too hot outside? ;)

Have a nice day~

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Wirklich schöne sommerliche Fotos ^__^

    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defintiv spazierengehen! Aber nicht alleine. Nur habe ich nicht wirklich jemanden den ich nötigen kann.. deswegen läufts dann eher auf Radfahren hinaus. Mit Buch im Gepäck! ;D Aber wenn's zu warm wird bleib ich auch lieber drinnen. Um Pfingsten rum war's mir definitiv zu viel, das macht mein Kreislauf dann nicht mit.

    Ich find's schön dass du wieder mehr bloggst! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eigentlich kann mein Kreislauf so warme Tage auch net ab aber ich wollte die Sonne unbedingt nutzen um Energie zu tanken ^^

      Freut mich sehr :3

      Delete
  3. Ich mach das auch jedes Mal, wenn ich bei meinen Eltern bin. :) In der Stadt hab ich leider nicht so viele Möglichkeiten, mal einen Spaziergang nach der Arbeit zu machen. Und wenn, dann hat es wenig mit Natur zu tun. Das mach ich dafür dann immer, wenn ich mal bei meinen Eltern bin. Da gibt's auch rundherum nur Felder. :) Das ist echt so schön, egal zu welcher Jahreszeit, wobei es mir im Sommer immer noch am besten gefällt. :) Und wie du schon sagtest, es ist total entspannend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich wohne zwar net in ner großen Stadt und eigentlich auch direkt an nem Feld aber irgendwie finde ich die Landschaft hier net so toll wie bei meinen Eltern...wahrscheinlich einfach weils net die Heimat ist XD

      Delete