Pages

Aug 12, 2013

7 things~

Hello sweeties <3

Nearly one week without posting here...how could that happen? Well, I visited my parents last week and thus didn't have the time to post properly but now I am back and as it is Monday there are 7 great things waiting for you ;)

1. I visited my parents again after 2 months...that felt like an eternity x"D
2. Started knitting...I think my grandma tried to teach it to me years ago but I never was into handicrafts that much but suddenly I had the urge to start and really love it.
3. Made a big decision for my future...but for now I keep that a secret ;)
4. Had many nostalgic moments at home~


5. Met three awesome friends in Stuttgart on Tuesday and had a fangirl moment again *_*
6. Got hooked on Cristoph Marzi's Somnia...great author and great book ^^
7. Received my Limited Edition of Blessing of the Future <3 <3 <3 *poins down*

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I hope you had a great start into this week~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment