Pages

Apr 2, 2013

Fancy Dress Up Sunday - Pink Forest Fairy

Hello sweeties <3

As I didn't do much on Easter Sunday and was even to lazy to go out I decided it was time for another instalment of Fancy Dress Up Sunday ;) This time I was inspired by the following video to do something fairy like. Although my try is a lot more toned down and "normal" I think I caught the spirit of a fairy roaming the flowerfields in spring rather well...what do you think?


I love Charismastar...she is so gorgeous and her skills are plain AWESOME!

Excuse the quality...the sun was already setting and my camera isn't the strongest without natural light xD"

Dress: Together (This is actually the dress I wore to my civic initiation ceremony [Jugendweihe] 15 years ago...with the right accessories even an outdated dress like that can look nice xD)
Cardigan: Bodyline
Belt: some ebay shop I don't rememver ^^"
Shoes: Lovelyshoes
Wig: Lockshop
Hairband: Vanillas Traumfabrik

You can't really see it but i put some shimmery powder all over my face to make it look even lighter and give an otherworldly feel to it :)

I also tried a more summery approach but I like the first combination better :)
 Dress: Baby the Stars shine bright Pocket Embroidery <3
Even without a petticoat and a blouse this dress is stunning...as I though it is really great as a summer dress ^^b

What did you do during Easter? Did you celebrate with your family?
 
I wish you a great start into this week <3

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Wow, das sieht so schön aus *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^///^ Die Idee das alte Kleid in so nem Outfit zu verwursten kam mir mal auf dem Heimweg von der Arbeit *haha*

      Delete
  2. Ich finde das weiße Kleid total schön und das Make up dazu auch! Wenn das Kleid 15 Jahre alt ist.... WIE ALT BIST DU?? Hab dich immer auf Mitte/Ende zwanzig geschätzt xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :3

      Tjaha~ Ende 20 triffts ganz gut...sagen wir einfach ich werd dieses Jahr nicht zum ersten Mal 23 ;)

      Delete