Pages

Oct 6, 2013

Innocent World Teaparty~

Hello sweeties <3

So, only one week and the Innocent World Teaparty will take place. I am really excited and hope that everything will go as planned. I am a little nervous about my outfit though as only my dress will be Innocent World and the rest will be Off-brand or other brands. Logic tells me that if the main piece is IW it should not be a problem but I am nervous nonetheless *hahaha* Also I have two options that I can wear for the teaparty, well now I might have already decided but I want to show you both options nonetheless :3

Option 1 - Rose Princess in the Garden :)
 
 
 Onepiece will be Innocent World - The most comfy Onepiece in the world :3
Blouse/Shoes - Bodyline
Belt - found on ebay
Cardigan - Bodyline
Tights -  either Claire's or H&M depends on the color I am choosing that day xD
Necklace - Accessorize
Bracelet - present :3
Wig - Lockshop
Hat - Karstadt
Roses - H&M, Claire's, New Yorker


Option 2 - Romantic Gardener
 
 JSK will be Innocent World obviousely ;)
Blouse - Bodyline
Shoes - Secret Shop
Cardigan - No Tabu
Tights -  either Claire's or H&M depends on the color I am choosing that day xD
Necklace - Accessorize, Claire's
Bracelet - present :3
Wig - Lockshop (the hairstyle will be the same for both outfits)
Hat - Karstadt
Roses - H&M, Claire's, New Yorker

So, what do you think? As already mentioned I have a slight favourite but I haven't decided on anything yet...I'd like to hear your opinion :3

Have a nice evening <3

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Both outfits look totally cute! I personally like the first one more, because "more pink = more AliceHearts" for me ;)
    But I am not so sure about the hat. It looks a little bit "big". I think it could be difficult for you to talk with other lolitas without poking them with the hat...? But I might be wrong...

    And regarding your doubt that "only" your dress is IW. I think there is nothing to worry about. The dresscode does not force you to wear IW as long it is lolita, and some girls will wear nothing from IW at all because they do not own. So I think a dress from IW with non-IW things is totally okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Well, I actually like them both pretty much but the second one is more classic...the first one is probably really more me though xD Well, the hat isn't that big in real life, I shouldn't have problems talking to others and I can still take it off if it bothers me too much ;)

      Delete
  2. Ich finde das zweite am schönsten =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Kleider sehen unheimlich toll aus! Ich selbst würde so etwas aber nie tragen. Aber ich liebe so etwas :D Das obere gefällt mir sehr gut an dir! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^^
      Naja~ zu dem Stil braucht man schon ziemlich viel Mut oder Wahnsinn oder beides xD Ich könnte die Kleider gar net mehr aus meinem Leben wegdenken *hihi*

      Delete
  4. Ich liebe deine Looks. Du siehst immer so wunderschoen aus :3 Und jetzt glaub das doch bitte mal!
    Jeder der das nicht erkennt ist entweder blind oder einfach nur super dumm!

    Das Outfit wuerde ich jetzt so anziehen ;)

    Liebe Gruesse,
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^////^ Mir fällt es immer noch total schwer solche Komplimente einfach nur anzunehmen *knuddel*
      Ich geb mir Mühe in Zukunft nicht mehr so sehr an mir zu zweifeln ;)

      *flausch*
      Wünsche dir noch einen schönen Restsonntag <3

      Delete
  5. ich find das erste schöner :3 sind beide hübsch, aber das erste gefällt mir etwas mehr!

    dann sehen wir uns wohl auf der tea party. werde auch dort sein, da einige meiner freunde die orga der tea party sind ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohje~ ich muss echt anfangen eine Strichliste zu führen xD Werde wohl bis zum Tag der Teaparty nicht wissen welches Kleid ich tragen werde *hihi*

      Ohja~ freu mich schon so darauf euch alle kennenzulernen *_*

      Delete
  6. Beide Outfits sehen schön aus, aber ich würde an deienr Stelle das erste anziehen.
    Da steht das Kleid irgendwie mehr im Mittelpunkt finde ich.
    (& dadurch fällt vllt auch weniger auf, dass der Rest Offbrand ist ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohje~ das macht es mir wirklich nicht einfacher *haha* Am Ende gehe ich wahrscheinlich aus einer Mischung von beiden *hihi* *strichlisteweiterführ*

      Delete
  7. Wow, I love both outfits! I could not decide. :)

    ReplyDelete