Pages

Oct 21, 2014

A loveletter~



Dear Alice,

you are the craziest person I have ever met! Most of the time I can’t stand being around you because you are driving me crazy BUT still you are the most important person in my life. We struggled, we gave up and never wanted to get up again at some point. We loved, we laughed and made so many great memories. We fulfilled our biggest dreams and met the most awesome people. We might not always agree on how we want to do things and we struggle each and every day but believe me, even if I don’t show it to you that often – I love the life we have and most importantly: I LOVE YOU! (and I probably should tell it more often and let the world know as well ;D)

Yours always,


2 comments:

  1. Das ist schön. Man sollte sich (oder alternativ seinen Liebsten) das echt öfter sagen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich denk auch, dass man sich sowas besonders oft selbst sagen sollte...einfach weil man selbst sein stärkster Kritiker ist und Sachen, die man an sich mag zu hoch bewertet...deswegen mal das Gegenteil machen und sich sagen wie toll man doch ist ^^

      Delete